Copying and Pasting
The normal protocol of right-clicking your mouse and choosing Copy or Paste for text can be limited in some places in Firefox. The following is an easy workaround using keyboard functions.
- To copy, you will just need to highlight the text as if you were going to copy with the right-click of your mouse.
- Instead of right-clicking on the text, you will want to hold down the Ctrl button and press C on your keyboard.
- This will copy the text onto your clipboard and the text will be ready to paste.
- To paste, place the cursor in the text area.
- While holding down the Ctrl button on your keyboard, press V.
- The text should then appear just as if you would have been using your mouse.