Loyola Marymount University (LMU) Extension houses all grades and handles all transcript requests through their internal Student Information Site: PROWL. Click the “PROWL LOGIN” link below to be directed to the LMU Web portal. You can only request your transcript after LMU has posted your grade.
Direct link to PROWL: https://banner-web.lmu.edu:8080/
Directions for PROWL Login:
- Click PROWL Login to be directed to the LMU Web portal (disable cookies or pop-up blockers if prompted).
- New Users:
- USER ID: Type your 9-digit LMU ID (found on completion letter).
- Pin #: Temporary pin is your 6-digit birthdate (mmddyy).
- When prompted, change your 6-digit birthdate to a permanent 6-digit pin to remember for future logins (numbers only). Please record this for later use.
- Repeat Users:
- USER ID: Type your 9-digit LMU ID (found on top right corner of your completion letter).
- Pin #: Enter your permanent 6-digit PIN you previously used, OR…
- Click “Forgot Pin” and follow the instructions.
Please note that PROWL is disabled after three invalid attempts at login. If PROWL is disabled, contact LMU to reset the PI.
If you have any trouble logging in or navigating the page, you can contact LMU’s Help Desk:
- Phone: 310-338-7777 (on campus, x87777)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org