- Access the assignment for which you would like to edit your submission.
- Select the Edit my submission button. Your instructor disabled your ability to edit if this button is not available.
- Drag and drop your new submission into the file area directly below the File submissions navigation bar. Select Add… if you would prefer to add the file manually (as opposed to drag and drop). This will load a file picker that allows you to upload a file from your computer’s folders. Select Upload a file, Choose File, and select the file you’d like to add. Select Open, and then Upload this file.
- Two files will now be listed in the files area. The first file is your original upload.
- Select the file you would like to remove. A pop-up window will appear; select the Delete button at the top of this window, and then Select OK when asked, “Are you sure you want to delete this file?”
- Verify that the file name is correct and select the Save changes at the bottom of the screen.
Assignments: How to Edit an Assignment Submission
- February 24, 2014